Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Huuuuuuge O2 Addiction

So I realize that I actually skipped a day from blogging. All I can say is, I was lazy and I really couldn't bring myself to blog. Heartbreak heartbreak. Then there was the teasing."Lovesick Puppy". Wow. Great. THAT nickname again. Will they EVER give up.

ANYWAYS, like the title of this post says, I've been addicted to a little something called O2 Jam! Yes, it's back and it's back huge. EXCEPT. It's no longer an official server. It's back as a private server! And it's back HARD! All new UI, servers and a bunch of other stuff.

Let's see, where should I start? The best thing about this server is it's fast exp rate and GEM rate. One game could net you about 600 > 850 or even 1.2k if you're that good and you got Rank #1 out of 8 people playing. Then, you remember those awesome looking clothes that were bought using REAL money? Well, in this server, it's written that way but in reality, it's bought using GEMs! Yes, it's absolutely true, it sounds too good to be through, right? Well... There ARE some downsides. The server, unfortunately, runs on a 1GB RAM and an individual 1MBit line so prepare to either DC a lot or be unable to log in completely.

Here they are, my screenies from O2 Angels.

Above was my lousy attempt at Recollection on Hard. I have a very bad habit. When I play a single room, I tend to type in the Lv of the song. Why?

Above was my best song yet. My first time playing End of Fight and I got FULL KOMBOES! My friend was like, "You're insane!"

Last but not least is this song, Dragon Eyes. When I was playing Recollection and this song, the server was lagging up badly and I couldn't play at my best. Like I said, downsides =.=

Hold on.
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

P.S: O2 Addiction FTW! O2 Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment