Thursday, January 22, 2009

First Post EVER!!

So, it's like... my first post... ever... in a blog. So like... What am I supposed to write? I guess I'll start with what happened in my life, haha.

So it's like, nothing much really happened. Today was REALLY boring. It was like school. In fact, it was school. The only fun part of the whole thing was that time during English where we discussed whatever drama we were going to do. We settled on Mun Chun's idea, whatever it was... I kinda just voted for it cause it sounded very long. "The longer, the better," right? Right...

Then, after recess. For some reason, me and a couple of my classmates had a VERY adult conversation to the point where Kevin, another classmate, was like, "What does [insertwordhere] mean?" I was literally laughing my ass of on the inside. Don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, y'know? And the rest of school was pretty much what you'd actually expect from a school, boring boring homework. One mystery remains unsolved! Why the hell did I have TWO of the same exercise books?

TIME WARP, WO
OHOO! Okae... That was weird. Skipping ahead to dinner, we finally had Yee Sang(traditional Chinese food for CNY) for dinner! I couldn't get pictures cause, being who I am, I forgot to charge my camera's batteries... Silly me =P Nothing much happened during dinner. My life isn't very interesting, huh? At least, not yet... Just wait till around June, I'll go crazy by then due to lack of sleep. Nothing much else to say, then... I think tomorrow willl be pretty good... At least, I hope... Tomorrow is a long day. Read as: 4.4KM Marathon. I'll porbably pass out by then... Wish me luck, people!

Ja na.
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

R.F: Duct tape. The force. Same. Both have dark and light sides and hold the world together.

No comments:

Post a Comment