Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009, 1st Day

Yesterday's dinner was pretty much the best dinner of the year! It was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE, seriously. The menu consisted of fish paste, prawns, chicken and even some random vegetables of which name I do not know =P What!? I don't eat vegetables. So, we ate our dinner and pretty much did what most people do during CNY, lawl!

Then, we went for supper. We ate one epic sized Roti Tisu + Kurang Manis, lol. My mum insisted on the kurang manis part. If I don't say this, this blog's name would be meaningless. After all, the last three posts had nothing about romance or music. In the end, I couldn't muster up enough courage to hug her =P That and I can safely conclude that she's actually trying to avoid me.

Nothing else much to say.

Ja na.
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

R.F: I just mastered River Flow In You by Yiruma on my piano. Next up on the list is Sen No Yoru Wo Koete. I'll try to take a video of RFIY soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment