Saturday, January 24, 2009

I need to remember to charge my camera =.=

Once again, the first day of my holidays got ruined by my stupid memory. How could I forget to charge my camera!? Well, anyways, thank god today is rather boring so not much good pictures anyways. MUST REMEMBER TO CHARGE FOR TOMORROW.

So, today... I woke at a 2.55 AM as usual. I checked the clock. Unless the clock was lying and actually went BACK in time. So then I did what any other person in their right mind would do... Brush their teeth and wash their face... YEAH, RIGHT! I just went downstairs to boot up and PC and start my gaming career back on. But... the CABAL server was dead. One plan shot dead right then and there. So it was pretty much stare at the screen while playing O2Angel.

Should I do the time warp thing? Naw. Let's just skip to dinner. So I went to Nando's at Subang Parade. For the first time in my entire life... I ate mild. LOL. Yes, I hate spicy stuff, in case you were wondering. But the mild was... for the lack of a better word, mild. It wasn't even in the least bit spicy. Rip offs... Oh. Y'know that Choco Mango Pudding? Apparently, the pudding is the nata de coco thing from supermarkets. LAWL. So, like, now... Here I am typing this thing. Nothing else happened, pretty much. Only to say tomorrow my family will be cooking dinner.

Nothing else much to say.

Ja na.
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

P.S: I may be single but I am not available. I only have eyes for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment