Friday, January 23, 2009

LBT or now known as ALT!

Woots. Today was like... damn tiring. My school had a marathon thing for like 3.2KM and it was PURE TORTURE all the way~ Though... It would be worse if I didn't take my friends, Kim Foong, Andrew and Shen Yi on the walk with me. We were like... walking while singing random songs like "Still Alive - Johnathan Coulton and GLaDOS" and "The Campfire Song Song - Spongebob Squarepants". So we took about 31 minutes to finish it and as a finisher, we sprinted down the last leg while shouting, " FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" DAMN! Was it pretty fun.

The, we had recess. What we did was pretty much lounge around and hang out which wasn't exactly as boring as most of you might think... I was being a lunatic by singing all those Playhouse Disney songs =P And just for kicks, I irritated Melissa by screaming in agony everytime I saw her face. She kept going, "What!?" Haha. Oh, in the end, although Norton(red house) won a lot of placings, my house, McAfee aka PURPLE, won the whole thing with a WHOPPING 540 points. Good job, McAfee people out there.

TIME WARP, WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Alright... It's probably getting old, isn't it? I went to Jalan Silang for dinner today. That's in KL for those who are geographically challenged like me =D My family and I went to Restoran Soong Kee which sells Beef Ball Noodles! Best beef ball noodles I ever ate. Filled me right up. Just the thing after a tiring day. All it's missing is a scoop of French Vanilla ice cream... Which I could not get, sadly enough.

I noticed that I haven't linked anyone or even added a chatbox yet. I'll have to ask Shane about that later... And a few other guys for their blogs so I can link them. Right... Anyways, till next time I post, keep having fun... or else ?=3

Ja na.
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

R.F: Ommelettes. Their good. REAL good. They taste like eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment