Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ohmigosh!! Me forgots...

Oh mi gosh! I forgots to update for so long... You can't blame meee! You caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't...

Uhh... Okae... Now that thats over, I can actually get to my life nao. 

I went to the dentist earlier todaii. It wuz liek..." You're teeth keep hitting each other and BOOM! Your teeth hurts. So nao, I have to make it less sharp." *sniff* My canine...

ANYWAYS, not used to my internet english, right? Good. I prefer spelling things out anyways. So... I couldn't blog lately because:-

  1. I had sooooooooooo much homework, I couldn't even on my PC.
  2. I had sooooooooooo much homework, I couldn't even on my PC.
  3. I had sooooooooooo much homework, I couldn't even on my PC.
  4. I had sooooooooooo much homework, I couldn't even on my PC.
  5. I had to write a poem for Valentines Day.
So here it is.

I looked towards the starlit sky,
Looking for the shiniest star,
One caught my eye, just over the horizon,
Very carefully, I placed it close to my heart,
Each step I take, the star burns brightly,
Young and pulasating, it's brightness grew,
One day, I finally understood;
Understood that this star, was my love for you.

You know that I am not selfish,
After all, I'm not asking you to be mine,
All I ask is that you grant me this one wish,
It is all I want, will you be my Valentine?

This is written for the one whom I shall refer to affectionately as my 'Kitten'. I really love her. I really do. I'd take her out for Valentine's Day if I didn't promise my mum I'd take her out =P Maybe I could include her somehow. "Haha, FAT CHANCE." - GLaDOS

Nothing else much to say I guess except the fact where my teacher hasn't given me the video to the drama competition I took part in. I NEEDS IT! So I can upload it to YouTube and link it here. So you guys can watch it.

Yours lovingly,
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

P.S: Love is really fickle, you know that? So let's ALL get into the Valentine's mood and write love poems!

No comments:

Post a Comment