Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cohabiting Lovers - Prologue: Flashback

It was not a commonplace scene. In the living room of a house somewhere, three people were present. The oldest, a man, was sitting on a large armchair in front of the fireplace, the younger man was standing opposing him while the youngest, a girl, was hiding behind the younger man.
“Like I care about our family’s honor! Listen, father! This is the 21st century! Things like honor don’t matter no more!” shouted the younger man.
“No, no. You listen to me, son. One of us has to put our foot down. It’s either you follow my will and become a tailor and follow in the footsteps of your ancestors before you or follow your dreams and become nobody. If I were you, son, I’d choose the first choice. The decision is entirely yours.” The old man said coldly.
“Then I don’t have so say anything. You already know what I will choose,” said the young man.
“Fine. Do what you want… The moment you leave this house, you are no longer my son!” shouted the older man.
“Like I care.”
“Yuu-onii-sama! Don’t go. Please stay with me!” shouted the youngest.
“I’m sorry, Yukari. I have to go. But I promise you, I… will return to take you back. Until then, please wait for me,” the younger man replied, his voice turned soft.
“Promise?”
“Promise.”
“Really?”
“Yes, really. Now, be a good girl and follow what dad says. I have to go,” answered the young man.
Moments later, the young man was standing outside the gate of a huge mansion. Looking back, he saw Yukari waving goodbye.
Waving goodbye himself, he turned and boarded the bus which would take him to his new fate which, unbeknownst to him, is filed with hardships and challenge.


______________________________________________________________

I know, I know. I fail in writing stories. I consider this one of my best IDEAS. I'm looking forward to improve my writing skills. Once this is done, I'll come back here and improve and re-post it =P

Nothing much to say, haha. Today was boring and my arm hurts from playing badminton. Signing off for today, hopefully, lawl. Might be updating later today if I complete Chapter One: Few Years Later. Till then.

Ja.
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

P.S: Thinking about romantic scenes is my forte!
P.S.S: I'm planning to participate in WCG 2010 even though SPM is next year =P Only for CS, if they have it. Team details below.

[-TiTaniumReMiXeD-]
I Tan Shane Lee
II Damien Liaw
III Amer Hakimin
IV -reserved-
V -empty-
VI -empty-

No comments:

Post a Comment