Monday, February 16, 2009

Wee~ A certificate!

I know, I know. Not a big deal, right? NO! It is SUCH a big deal, smart asses. I don't get certificates much. Maybe once every FOUR years but not TWO in THREE weeks!

ANYWAYS, as most of you Twealveans know, 4 Delphi's drama group got 2nd place and I'm sure most of you are dying to get more details.

Most of all. The script? It was written COMPLETELY, completely written by Mah Mun Chun who is also in our class with a few edits here and there.

The cast:-

  1. Ong Fu Ying Chronicles - Fu Ying
  2. Ong Sherlyn - Sherlyn
  3. Sue Chen - Sherlyn's Friend
  4. Dimitri Rosli - Fu Ying's Buddy aka Guitar Boy
  5. Amir Rayyan - The Stylist aka Gay Guy
  6. Faiq - The Gangster Dude
  7. Mun Chun - The Guitar Intro Guy(left right after)
  8. Damien - Narrator
Did I miss anyone? I hope not 0=3

So it was like, totally, boring today. Only fun time was during Physics. Wait, that wasn't even FUN... I mean... HELL. I was compared to BARNEY, THE PURPLE FRIGGIN' DINOSAUR.

GAWD! Nothing much to say... cept' that I'm still trying to learn Sen no Yoru wo Koete and I think I'll have it nailed by March 21st, the latest. I will NEVER forget the importance of thatd ate =P

Ja.
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

P.S: Booya! O2 Addiction!
P.S.S: I wanna try for WCG this year. Maybe I'll get a team or something.
P.S.S.S: PICTURE TREAT!

My sister's dog during CNY. Cute, huh?
Me and my sis up in Genting. Antique Cars FTW!
I was caught red-handed buying a McFlurry =P
My bro-in-law's sister's wedding dinner. I was like BLUR.

B&B Pudding. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment