Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm a n00b in CS =P

So I didn't really improve in the end. It's like only that ONE map that I can play in. In reality, after some time in de_dust with Shane, I FAILed horribly. So, I'm gonna forget everything I learned so far and start anew. If I really am useless in CS, I'm considering to quit the clan, I mean... If I can't aim, I'm pretty much useless.

To think all of this started because of my own doubts. I can't even play my piano anymore. All my usual finesse is completely gone. So I might quit my piano, haha. I feel really sad like 99.9% of the time because of personal reasons which I will probably NEVER disclose since they are, after all, personal.

Till then, haha.

Ja.
Yuuichi

P.S: Look at post above. This post is UTTER BULLSHIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment