Thursday, June 4, 2009

Holidays Go On And I'm Bored =.=

BORED. I HATE HOLIDAYS!!! Not really but yeah, it's kinda boring during the holidays. Unless someone comes over and does something fun.

You know whats funny? My mum threatening to kick me out of the house if I kept playing the piano. That's funny. Luckily, she hasn't and will not... HOPEFULLY.

I'm bored. I noticed my nails are bloody long. I'll cut them soon. After I rape someone... KIDDING KIDDING. Note to self. Don't joke about it.

Pokemon!

Current team~
  1. Jolteon
  2. Vaporeon
  3. Espeon
  4. Umbreon
  5. Flareon
  6. Glaceon

And this causes immense doom. if they don't die before anything else. LOL!

And so, the holidays go on and I am STILL bored.

Nothing much else.

Ja na.
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

P.S: I'm relearning 2 songs since they were incomplete and completely off-sounding. They are, River Flows In You and Every time We Touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment