Monday, June 1, 2009

Holidays Begin

Greetings and salutations.

I am Yuuichi and I thought I would re-introduce myself... Since, after all, I have begun life as a new person. I really appreciate everything around me. Seriously though, have YOU ever THANKED the dude in your tuition that gives your attendance cards the chops? I did.

Learning stuff the hard way is how I roll. I've been studying hard the last few days and I'm pretty sure I can answer some random fact questions.

So last Friday, I fought this other guy in my tuition in Pokemon and... unbelieavably, I lost. I swore to beat him, the only guy I ever lost to so far. And now, I'm sure I'll win tomorrow.

My line up is:

  1. Kyogre
  2. Darkrai
  3. Jirachi
  4. Scyther
  5. Salamence
  6. Deoxys

I traded with people from all over the world to get my starting line-up. This will be an epic showdown. Considering, all my Pokemon have been IV/EV trained to perfection.

I guess I got nothing else to say except that I'm currently learning 3 songs on the piano, Sen no Yoru wo Koete, Everytime We Touch and Canon in D. Also, I'm converting 2 songs into piano, Canon Rock and Drifting. Both of which, I just barely scratched the surface.

I guess that's it. Holidays are DULL.

Ja na.
Yuuichi-kun

No comments:

Post a Comment