Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tagged -FOR THE FIRST TIME-

I got tagged so now I have to do this shit =.=

1. Beside your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kiss?
  • Cheeks, I suppose.

2.How do you feel when you wake up this morning?
  • Pretty darn horrible. I mean... How would YOU feel if you woke up at 5.20 a.m.?

3. Who was the last person you took picture with?
  • My sister. Weirdly enough.

4. Would you consider to be spoilt?
  • I suppose so, yes.

5. Would you ever donate blood?
  • AB+ blood. I think I might =3

6. Do you have a good friend of the opposite sex?
  • Dumb question. Of course I do.

7. Do you want someone dead?
  • Actually, yes. I'd like to see Hitler... OH WAIT. He's already dead.

8. Whats does your last message says?
  • Amer, "Tonight, we chiong to Lv45 if can."

9. What are you thinking right now?
  • Wondering what's the next question and the best answer for it.

10. Did you wish someone was with you right now?
  • YES. Seriously.

11. What time did you go to sleep last night?
  • 2230 hours.

12. Where did you bought your t-shirt that you're wearing now?-
  • My Christmas present of two years ago. A t-shirt.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
  • She never left in the first place!

14. Who were the last 3 people who text you?
  • Amer, Shane and Sheng Keat.

15. Tag 10 people to do this quiz.
  1. Nyk
  2. Harmony
  3. Jane
  4. Elaine
  5. Nicholas
  6. Andrew
  7. Magdalene
  8. Amanda
  9. Jin Onn
  10. Jingyu

16. Who is number 2 having relationship with?
  • [Harmony]I has no idea =3

17. Is 3 a female/male?
  • [Jane] Female. Kinda random though.

18. If 7 and 10 get together , will that be a good thing?
  • [Magdalene & Jingyu] MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

19. What is number 1 studying about?
  • [Nyk] Him? Studying how to be 'lala'?

20. Is number 4 single?
  • [Elaine] I think so...

21. Say something about number 5.
  • [Nicholas] The master of... Copulation.

22. What do you think of number 4 & 6 together?
  • [Elaine & Andrew] That... might actually happen and I'd have to go all out AGAINST it.

23. Describe number 9.
  • [Jin Onn] The most homosexual bastard.

24. What will you do if 6 & 7 fight?
  • [Andrew & Magdalene] They won't. One is in Singapore and the ohter is here, in Malaysia.

25. Do you like number 8?
  • [Amanda] I used to. Now is a more friendly kind of like.

1 comment:

  1. hi, i saw ur blood is ab+???? my fren need it for operation, if u like to give a help can u email mE?? cecilla84@yahoo.com thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete