Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FINALLY. I copy pasta-ed the TAG from JY from Jj's Blog.

Tag ONE

LOVE LIFE:

1. Are you single or taken ?
  • Let's see. I'm usually taken as a single person.
2. Have you been in a relationship with a girl/boy before ?
  • No, I suppose?
3. What do you see in a girl/boy at first sight ?
  • "Oh, my. Who is this?"
4. Has anyone confessed to you before ?
  • I have NOOOOO idea...
5. Has anyone said you were very handsome/pretty ?
  • I guess? I don't remember!!! >_<
6. If you were forced to like someone in primary school , who will it be ?
  • I'd just stick with myself.
7. If you were forced to like someone in secondary school , who will it be ?
  • HER.
8. Has any boy/girl kissed you before ?
  • You know what? When I get kissed... My inner side comes unleashed.
9. Do you like someone of the opposite gender ?
  • Why, yes.
10. Who is the most handsome/pretty in your heart ?
  • HER.
YOUR LIFE

1. How tall are you ?
  • A whopping 170cm =.=
2. Whats your weight ?
  • About 70kg.
3. Do you have short , medium or long hair ?
  • I'd count mine as short.
4. Do you like make-ups ?
  • Make-up sucks.
5. When do you stop pissing in your bed ?
  • This question makes no sense. It's like it's saying I piss in my bed ATM.
6. Would you rather eat or sleep ?
  • Both. At the same time >=3
7. Would you rather cheat or steal ?
  • I'd rather die.
8. How long do you bathe ?
  • A mere 2 minutes to an unbelievable 2 hours. What?
9. Whats your hobby ?
  • Music. And games.
10. Do you like ice-cream ?
  • I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE-CREAM!
FRIENDS (primary)

1. Who is the prettiest ?
  • Don't remember? I suppose it's Debbie.
2. Who is the most handsome ?
  • The one, the only. Kai Yoong?
3. Who is the smartest ?
  • Cheok Yew Thien. Bastard genius =.=
4. Who is the stupidest ?
  • ME! ME! ME! (Best in Maths)
5. Who is the most popular girl and boy in class ?
  • My class? Or other classes?
6. Who is well-liked by opposite gender ?
  • Debbie FTW?
7. Which boy and girl are you closest to ?
  • Guy = Nick and Bal whereas girl = Nicole and Amanda?
8. Who is the most hated boy/girl ?
  • Guy - Jeremy. Gal? Not so sure.
9. Who is the most hyper person in class ?
  • I'd say, Jahaziel.
10. Who makes you laugh a lot ?
  • At that time? Nick.
FRIENDS (secondary)

1. Who is the prettiest ?
  • To me? HER. To everyone else? Lim Wan Shin.
2. Who is the most handsome ?
  • I have no ghey clue =3
3. Who is the smartest ?-
  • Ohohoho. No clue.
4. Who is the stupidest ?
  • ME! ME! ME!
5. Who is the most popular boy and girl in class ?
  • In my class? Boy = Ong Fu Ying and girl = Ong Sherlyn?
6. Who is well-liked by opposite gender ?
  • Lim Wan Shin?
7. Which boy and girl are you closest to ?
  • Guy = Every guy in my class. Girl = No one? LOL. Can't think.
8. Who is the most hated boy/girl ?
  • MUAHAHAH! LAM JIE HAN THE BLUE CHAO AH BENG!
9. Who is the most hyper person in class ?
  • ME! ME! ONLY ME!
10. Who makes you laugh a lot ?
  • Myself.
TAG.
  • I don't want to.


TAG TWO


A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B) Those who are being tag cannot refuse.
C) Continue this quiz by tagging 8 other people.

1 . What have you been doing recently?
  • Tuition and dinner.
2 . Do you ever turn your handphone off?
  • No. It usually dies before that happens. Saves me the trouble.
3 . What happen at 10am today?
  • Waiting for BM lesson to end so can go recess.
4 . When did you last cry?
  • When I saw this ridiculous question.
5 . Believe in Fate/Destiny?
  • Yes. Why not?
6 . What do you want in life now?
  • HER and only HER.
7 . Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
  • Neither. I like it when raindrops fall on my head.
8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ?
  • SEX! Joking~ It's sleeping.
9 . What bottoms are you wearing now?
  • Some random bermudas.
10 . What are the nicest things in your inbox?
  • HAH. I have no idea.
11 . Do you tend to make relationship complicated?
  • If I have ever been in one long enough...
12 . Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
  • My necklace chain? LAWL.
13 . What was the last movie you caught?
  • HAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just Follow Law.
14 . What are you proud of ?
  • My awe inspiring DS skills.
15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?
  • No idea. It fails.
16 . What was the last song you sang out loud?
  • Better Man by... I forgot.
17 . Do you have any nicknames?
  • Wait. Didn't I already do this?
18 . What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
  • "I HAVE NO IDEA." - Damien. Yes, I text myself.
19 . What time did you go to sleep last night?
  • 2320 Hours.
20 . Are you currently happy?
  • Very.
21 . Who gives you the best advice?
  • Believe it or not. /b/
22 . Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
  • Yes. Yes, I do. I do it all the time.
23 . Who do you talked to on phone last night?
  • No one. I rarely call people.
24 . Is something bugging you right now?
  • Her dense-ness is awe-inspiring.
25 . Who is the last person to make you laugh?
  • Amer HAKIMIN.
26.Do you like yourself?
  • Not really.
27.You want $5 or $10?
  • I want 5^10 $.
28.Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
  • I AM STUPID.
29.Who is your best best best fren?
  • That guy.
30.What will you do if you like that boy?
  • I'm pretty sure I'm not GAY.
31.Who is your favourite stars?
  • Let's see. I like Prometheus and the Sun.
32.You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
  • No. She's the BEST thing that ever happened to me.
33.Do you had even stead before?
  • WTF DOES THIS MEAN!?!?!?!?
34.what type of boy do you like?
  • I'm sure you mean GIRL but heck, I ain't gay.
35.Now are you single/attached?
  • Single but still wanting her even though I know she will never love me back.
Pass this tag to 10 people ! :D

  1. Jane
  2. Nyk
  3. NYB
  4. Jin Onn
  5. Andrew
  6. Amanda
  7. Shane
  8. Magdalene
  9. Elaine
  10. Harmony

1. Would you date number 5?
  • [Andrew] GAY BASTARD.
2. Number 2 just got in a car crash. How do you react?
  • [Nyk] OMG. NOOOOOOO! IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?
3. You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?
  • [Elaine] They're friends.
4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4.
  • [Jin Onn] I can actually see that happening.
5. Number 1 is acting weird. 
  • [Jane] Isn't she always weird?
6. Numbers 3 and 8 decide to give 10 a haircut. 
  • [NYB, Magdalene & Harmony] Let's just say Harmony is screwed.
7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and you to go to a concert. 
  • [Shane] OMG. I know he's rich. I actually see that happening. FUN.
8. Number 10 takes you to a bar. 
  • [Harmony] She'd better not try to drug me =.=
9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world. 
  • [Jin Onn] Yay!
10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.
  • [Magdalene] I swear to God. She looks 18!
11. Number 7 and you are sitting on the couch watching a movie when he wrap his arm around you.
  • [Shane] "Get you hands off me or suffer. Suffer equals to no children."
12. Number 5 asks you out to dinner. 
  • [Andrew] As long as he pays. But I'll be like... calling more people.
13. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus. 
  • [Elaine] "Hi!" "Oh, hi." =.=
14. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because she can't sleep.
  • [Amanda] "HAHAHAHAHAHA! Let me tell you a story."
15. Your walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind. 
  • [Amanda] "Not again!" =.=
16. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them. 
  • [Jane] I'd have to be the man again.
17. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame. 
  • [Nyk] "Not again, Nyk. That's the FIFTH kitchen you razed today..."
18. Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala.
  • [Jin Onn] Call the cops. Koalas are endangered species.
19. Number 4 just got you an X-Box. 
  • [Jin Onn] ALRIGHT, JIN ONN!
20. Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game! 
  • [Elaine] What else? PLAY!
21. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight.
  • [Jane] She's not.
22. Number 7 looks lonely!
  • [Shane] I'd call him to my house along with a bunch of our friend to hang out!
23. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave them alone. 
  • [Nyk] He'd never do that.
24. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you. 
  • [NYB & Andrew] Oh, golly.
25. Number 6 decide to dye their hair black. What do you say to that?
  • [Amanda] It's about time she got rid of that brown hair.
26. Number 2 tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where 2 went. 
  • [Nyk] "Why the hell did you kill another person!?"
27. You catch number 9 by herself, crying. 
  • [Elaine] You know. She's like a little sister type of person. I'm afraid I'd have to comfort her...
28. Numbers 1 , 3 , 5, and 6 all tackle you at once!Is it possible?
  • [Jane, NYB & Andrew] It's possible BUT... HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm too fast for them. Andrew's short, NYB's too big and JANE? DON'T MAKE ME GIGGLE.

_________________________________________________________________


Well... Nothing much happened today.

Ja na.
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

P.S: TAG MEEEEE! I LIKE DOING TAGSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment