Monday, April 20, 2009

Tagged... And a few more things.

Instructions; do this quiz . Remove 1 question from the quiz . Replace it with your own question .

1 )Who is the most important person in your life?
  • Only one? Damn. I need to get my priorities straight.
2)What will you die without?
  • Believe it or not. My piano(?).
3)What will you do if tomorrow is the end of the world?
  • I'm afraid I'd have to kill you if I told you.
4)Do you believe in angels or fairy tales?
  • Angels, definitely because SHE is one.
5)What did you eat this morning?
  • Cookies?
6)What did you do, during 10am today?
  • Waiting for BM lesson to over so I can go recess.
7)Who was the last person who lay down on your bed?
  • Me. Who else but the one, the only, the amazing... Me.
8)Will you choose to live in an island alone or to live with an island full of annoying people?Why?
  • I choose the latter option. Why? Because the more, the merrier!
9)What was the last text in your inbox? Who was it from?
  • Nothing. I deleted all of them...
10)What was the last movie you caught?
  • Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Because I was bored.
11)Who was the last person you talked on the line?
  • AMER HAKIMIN. Why? Cause Skype is free.
12)Do you believe in fairytales in real life?
  • Maybe. I mean, why?
13)Do you have a crush?
  • Do I have a crush? I dunnoe. Do YOU!?
14)Whats your favorite cartoon?
  • Timmy is an average kid. That no one understands. Mom and Dad and Viki always giving him commands... BEAT IT, TWERP!
15)What was the oldest message you received in your inbox?
  • NOTHING. I DELETED ALL OF THEM >=(
16)Who is your bff?
  • The rog.
17)Do you have any nickname?
  • Duck. Believe it or not. DUCK.
18)Are you currently happy?
  • Yes. Yes, I am.
19)What are you proud of ?
  • "Rafael Nadal." - Amer. I have a no idea. He said tyhat while I was typing this.
20)Define the meaning of friends.
  • Someone you know well and like.
21 )Differentiate what is love and what is like.
  • Love is an instinct. Like is a feeling.
22)Are you bored now?
  • GUESS.
24)Black or white?
  • White.
25)Do you believe that dreams do come true?
  • No. Not at all. Cause my dreams are too awesome to be reality.
26 )What was the meanest thing you had done?
  • Over-level Shane in Maple by a measly 20%.
27)Are you in love?
  • I don't know. GUESS.
28)What annoys you most?
  • Shane's useless mic on his laptop.
29)Who annoys you most?
  • Lam Jie Han. THE BLUE BASTARD.
30)Have you ever done crimes?
  • I think underage sex is a crime.
31)Whats the color of your room?
  • Snow.
32)Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
  • No. I will get someone else to do. I mean, what else would I do with the 1 BILLION dollars?
33)Do you have a life?
  • No. I'm a zombie.
34)Who was the last person you dreamt?
  • HER.
35)Have you ever learnt any musical instrument?
  • I'm a pianist(?).
36)Does the person you like knows that you like him/her?
  • The way I express myself? I THINK SHE SHOULD.
37)Do you speak other language other than English?
  • Try BM, Cantonese and a little bit of Japanese.
38)Do you play games often?
  • Is everyday considered as often?
39)If you have to choose between friends and love which will you choose?
  • Neither. Let's all die together. Better yet. 
40)What are you doing right now?
  • Talking with the AMER HAKIMIN through Skype trying to convince him to make a blog.
41)Which primary school are you from?
  • SK Seafield THREE
42)Who do you admire the most?
  • Err... My mother. She has PERFECT English.
43)Which month are you born?
  • The 6th Month. JUNE.
44)Where are you now ?
  • At home. In front of my PC.
45)How old are you?
  • A whopping 16 years old.
46)When was your last time you sat an airplane?
  • Last year in March.
47)Who are you missing now?
  • HER.
48)Why did you do this quiz?
  • To pass time and because I was tagged.
Tag 9 person to do this quiz!
  1. Harmony.
  2. Jane.
  3. Elaine.
  4. Andrew.
  5. Jingyu(FISHFACE)
  6. Rhaizan(Rz)
  7. Ancel
  8. Jj(?)
  9. NYK! Yes. NYK!
___________________________________________________________________


You see. Lately. I've been bored. Oh, yea. [TitaniumReMiX] is still alive. We play occasionally. But beware, we suck! Here's ma Maple stats.
  • iYuuichi - 43 - Pure STR Spearman
  • iHiroki - 31 - Pure LUK Bandit
  • PyscoVonLoco - 43 - Pure LUK Assassin
  • iCalculators - 31 - Pure STR Fighter
  • SoujiSetaZ - 38 - Pure DEX Hunter
  • SoraZXZ - 14 - Pure LUK Rogue
Thats about it. Feel free to add me if you're in Bootes.

Ja ne.
Yuuichi-kun
aka Damien

P.S: I might update again later if I get to copypasta the other tags =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment