Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Stuffs

1. The person who tagged you is :
Harmony Tan

2. Your relationship with him/her is :
Arch-nemesis(To my balls.)

3. Your first impression of him/her is:
ARGH! MY BALLS! COVER THEM!

4. The most memorable moments with he/she is:
Nothing? I rarely spend more than 20 minutes with her.

5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
You'd better wear guards tomorrow if you know what I mean.

6. If he/she becomes your lover
No. Because, no.

7. If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve that:
No. Because, no.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, what will you do:
Wear guards everyday.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
For fun. Definitely for kicks.

10. The most desired things you want to do for him/her now is:
Not get kicked there.

11. Your overall impression on him/her is:
Evil, naughty, dirty-minded.(Speaking for myself.)

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
I hate my hair, damn it.

14. The most ideal person you want to be is:
Myself. I feel good the way I am... except my freaking hair.

15. For people who care and love you, say something to them:
You son of a... I mean. Sun off a beach, I fell asleep in English class.

16. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:
1. Nyk
2. Nick YB
3. Imran cause I know you're reading this.
4. Yuuko-chan although she probably already did it.
5. Azni cause I like doing this shit.
6. Ancel cause he quitted blogging.
7. Elaine who also probably done it.
8. Amanda because she probably has nothing else better to do.
9. Andrew to help him relieve his boredism.
10. Edwin FlyFF

17. Who is 6 having a relationship with?
Belinda? LOL!

18. Is 9 a male or a female?
An evil GUY.

19. What is 2 studying at the moment?
Probably Biology... IF you know what I mean...

20. Who was the last person you had a chat with?
My mother.

21. What kind of music does 8 like?
She hates techno. I know that much.

22. Does 1 have any siblings?
None. Unless I count as one, LOL!

23. Is 4 single?
I guess?

24. What is the surname of 5?
Err... Refer to Harmony.

25. What's the hobby of 3?
Eating, fo' shure.

26. Do 7 and 9 get along well?
Yes. They're cousins(DISTANT).

27. Where is 10 studying at?
USJ4 or somewhere in Shah Alam.

28. Say something casual about your eyes:
They suffer from extreme cases of visual disorder whenever I blink. Yes, I see sausages.

29. Have you tried developing feelings for 2?
No. That's just... wrong.

30. Where does 9 live?
Somewhere in USJ3.

31. What colour does 4 like?
"Anything colour that bunnies are!" - Harmony

32. Are 5 and 1 good friends?
No. They don't even know each other.

33. Does 2 like 7?
As a friend, maybe.

34. How did you get to know 8?
Sometime in Standard/Primary 1.

35. Does 3 have any pets?
A cat? If he does, it's probably really, I mean, REALLY fat.

36. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Are you gay? An aeroplane could land here.

37. Are you sexy?
Why, no. If I was, I wouldn't be doing this.

38. What am I doing now?
Painting the Mona Lisa.


I'm tagging the following:
FCUK this. STOP REPEATING THE QUESTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment