Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bummer...

So it's like...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100746856404&ref=mf

Haha, Shane. Nice try but it's kind of obvious it's you. LOL. Who else hates me this much? I don't really care, though. Ah, well.

ANYWAYS...

Woah. I gots a new nickname yesterdaiis. It's 'Mi-En'. A horrible attempt by Wei Wern in Chinese-fying my name. Keyword is obviously... 'horrible'. Hahas.

So it's like, I like it so, I will be using it more often. LOL. So, here we go. I'll be changing my layout, blah blah blah and some other random stuff. The interesting part was I like how Wei Wern repeated it again and again. It sounds all too familiar, hahas. Was called that once, stopped ever since...

So, let's jam!



This is epic jamming. I'll post some videos later tonight. Hafta finish my projects.

Later.
Mi-En
aka Damien(obvious?)

P.S: Here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment