Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MYE Day 002

Dang. I hate Additional Mathematics. It's as I suspected. We were given the formula sheet because the exam is the hardest shit I've ever seen in YEARS. And what I say counts cause I'm not exactly in the lower class tier, am I? Oh, wait, I am =.=

Thank god tomorrow its Chemistry and EST. Easy subject especially now that I mastered the art of making chemical equations and counting the volume and/or mass. EST? Easy subject to begin with.

Hmm... People ask why I don't study. You really wanna know why? Cause... Science has proven this. You will forget the thing you studied if and only if you studied RIGHT before the exams(Modern Mathematics Reference 001). ANYWAYS, nothing much to say 'cept that I'm off to bed! I like sleeping early and waking up earlier than expected. In fact, why bother at all?

Ja na.
Yuuichi-kun

No comments:

Post a Comment