Thursday, May 14, 2009

I can't keep up anymore.

Just as the title says. I just can't keep up with my life anymore. I pissed almost EVERYONE who is important in my life and I just feel like giving up. It's only a matter of time before my mind sets itself on self-destruct.

She hates me. Just plain hates me. In fact, everyone hates me. I don't see a reason not to. I play my piano too loudly, I have no talent at all and... I'm not smart. I'm stupid. Plain stupid. It's like... I keep trying to study for all my subjects but I can't keep up. All this while, I've relied on my luck and it seems to be going down the drain for me.

I hope... This will all end soon. If so...

Ja na forever, guys.
Yuuichi-kun

P.S: Most of my posts will now be about me hating my life so you might not really wanna keep reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment